Monday, September 6, 2010

Fish or Baby

The past couple of nights have been a little rough with Nick.  Last night he fought going to sleep (screwy Sunday sleep schedule) and then woke up at midnight and just cried.  Nothing I did was enough to console him.  I bounced him, rocked him, nursed him, sang to him, NOTHING worked.  I finally woke Sean up and asked him to take a shot at it.  He played with Sean for a bit, but ultimately ended up crying.  As a desperate last measure I decided to get into the shower with him.  That worked!  As soon as the water hit his little back he stopped crying and just cooed.  He played in the shower for probably 20 minutes.  It was enough to get him to relax so that when I put him in bed he only fussed for a few minutes before crashing.  Granted he was still up and down througout the night but it did give me a 2 hour reprieve.  It's got me thinking though...am I raising...

or a

No comments: