Friday, September 18, 2009

Grandparent's Day

Haley is absolutely loving COOP. She's making friends, over coming her shyness, and LEARNING, LEARNING, LEARNING. She's like a little sponge. She comes home everyday with some new found knowledge...or a sweet little song she insists on singing to me at least 10 times while she's in the bathtub. I'm refraining from taking pictures just because she's in the bathtub.
Last Friday was Grandparent's Day in the COOP. The kids baked muffins, poured juice, and showed off their skills to their ever so proud grandparents. Haley was absolutely giddy about the entire experience. She woke up in a fit of giggles she was so excited and then wanted to run my poor mom accross the PHS campus to her classroom to show her off.
Haley introduced her grandma to EVERYONE and even loaned her out to a child whose grandparent wasn't able to attend. My mom was shocked at just how must of a social butterfly her shy little grandaughter has become. I must admit, I'm so proud of her. I'm a little sad that my little baby truly isn't a baby anymore, but I love the independent and strong little girl she's growing into. Poor kid...with mom as they yearbook advisor...there is ALWAYS a camera around.

Making blueberry muffins for grandma

I'm just so cute!
She LOVES her friends.

Is there anything better than story time with Grandma?

The crafts seem to be multiplying...they're taking over my house!

I'm cute and SASSY!

Up above the world so high...

This little ducky can shake her booty...


I'm kind of looking forward to the day she's not quite so comfortable with boys.

She's going to be a Panther Cheerleader...I just know it.

Haley and her best friend Shay!

Haley's favorite COOP teacher Miss Samantha

No comments: