Sunday, June 15, 2008

"Lazy" Summer Days

I can definitely say my summer has been anything but "lazy." I love the summer and all the fun that comes with it...and them I'm usually glad that school starts again so I can catch my breath. Here are some candids from the past couple of weeks. I can safely say that we're defintiely enjoying our summer.

Here we are at Kung Fu Panda

My Little Fish...she splashes and between water fights I read.


Met my VT's for ice cream at McDonalds and Haley climbed in the slide...took her about 20 min. to find this blue tube so I could take her picture...a great use of time if you ask me ;-)

I'm not so sure the uncles are the greatest swimming influences...but she sure had fun with them...so did Sam the dog lol.


A trip to Peter Piper Pizza is always cause for smiles...and I don't mind letting them provide the cool air and super cheap pizza :-).





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! What are you coming to Denver for? You will have to give me a call, maybe we can do lunch or something...303-918-4161