Thursday, March 20, 2008

Gatsby


Tuesday afternoon my students had the chance to throw a 1920s theme party. It was a success to say the least. I was so proud of how they assigned characters, decorated the classroom, and even "worked" their part. Not a single student came to class unprepared for the activities. They worked in their committees and pulled off a FABULOUS blow! Days like these always help me recommit to teaching. Thanks to my students for once again astounding me with your creativity...even if you did freak me out at one point!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Looks like you all had a great time. So nice when teenagers step up to the plate! Good job.

Anonymous said...

Mandy,Haley is beautiful!I can't wait to see you two in July. I love my boys to the moon and back but a little girl would sure be welcome at my house! Talk to you soon.- Ronica