Thursday, March 20, 2008

Date Night

I love Thursday afternoons! Thursday is date night for Haley and me. I decided we needed an evening that was strickly reserved for something fun, and Thursday's seem to be the best day. We've never done something fancy, but whatever we do, we always have fun. Tonight Haley picked Peter Piper Pizza...a classic of course. It's my favorite too, because she loves to climb in the tunnels and go down the "shlide" and I get to sit back and read a few pages of whatever book I'm reading. We eat, play, tease, and always leave with a smile. Tonight when we got home Haley asked if we could play with the camera, so of course I agreed. She called the poses and for about 10 minutes before shower time, we just goofed around in my room with the camera. When we were done she gave me a giant squeeze hug and said, "Thank you for playing games with me. Can I keep you?" Talk about melting Mom's heart. I'm so truly blessed! Here are a few pictures from tonight's "photo shoot."


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So fun! Youre such a good mom, I have to steal your idea and do a date night with my girls, individually! Haley is getting so big, and so darn cute!