Monday, January 12, 2009

The Wedding















It's been a long time coming, but I'm finally sitting down and writing a few notes about the wedding. I am so blessed. Both of the ceremonies were beautiful, and I of course cried during the whole thing. I truly took the words of the ceremonies to heart. Never again will I take a relationship for granted. Nothing is ever set in stone and it will always be work. However, if we can just remember the happiness we felt in these pictures, we will have the motivation to work through anything. I adore my husband and will never be able to thank him enough for keeping life fun and reminding me not to take myself so seriously. I love you Seany!

4 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

YAY!!! So glad you updated! I have be anxiuosly awaiting wedding photos to be on here! You looked absolutely beautiful that day, as always, and I am so happy for you. Your pics are beautiful! Thanks again for letting us be a part of it!!

Marinda said...

I love the pictures. You look so good. I love all the red. I am so glad we were able to be there. Thanks for having us there.

Susie said...

Those are great photos. Congratulations!

Deni said...

I am very proud of you. I know that you've had a lot of challenges in the past. I am grateful for your new husband. I know he will take care of you. You deserve to have all the happiness in the world.

Grandma Bowers sure appreciates you when you bring Hailey by to visit. Thanks for keeping her in your thoughts when you visit Heber.