Sunday, February 17, 2008

I'm Entering the Blog World

Tonight I decided that I spend way to much time trying to catch people up on my life by phone. So...I'm becoming a blogger. :-) So, my dear family and friends if you want to catch up briefly here's a great place to start.



I had the best weekend rebound tonight. I picked up Haley at 3:30, promptly drove home, and we had a night that was all about us. Sure, I did text a few people...what can I say, I'm addicted, but for the most part we sat on the couch, watched TV, and read stories. It was perfect!



We struggle with transition every couple of weeks, and for the very first time, there were ZERO tears, only hugs, giggles, and fun. I'm so grateful! Haley decided that the fun needed to continue into dinner preparation. I'm tellin' you, she's a future chef. We made "pink juice" which she was adamant about making herself. We made stir-fry, rice, pot stickers, and soup. She helped pour, stir, mix, and serve it all. It was a great dinner.



Bedtime even went off without a hint of argument. We read one last story, sang her favorite songs, said prayers, and snuggled for a bit. Right now, she's dreaming of sugar plums dancing in her head.

Tomorrow morning, we hit the zoo...I love 3 day weekends!

No comments: